We recently launched The Charity Digital Code of Practice, a new framework to help charities, whether large or small, succeed with digital. We’re delighted to have worked with the Charity Commission, Office for Civil Society, DCMS, NCVO, ACEVO, CFG and many more on this exciting new project.
As the dust settles on the launch, here’s a quick summary of some resources to get you started with the Code:
- There are plenty of new resources over on the Code’s site, including videos from charity leaders about what they have learned from digital and how they are using the Code
- I’ve blogged about 7 things you can do about the Code in 30 minutes a day
- Small Charities Coalition challenged me to make a video where I summarise the Code in 3 Post-Its. I’ve also written a blog about the key things small charities can do about the Code
- World Vision, who are one of the champions of the Code, have developed a quick 3 minute self assessment tool to help you understand how well you are doing at digital. It’s brilliant to see a charity running with the Code and creating a resource to help other charities with it. More of this please!
- Gillian Murray, CEO of Pilotlight has blogged about why she loves The Charity Digital Code of Practice
- Finally, here’s a quick visual summary of the key points from the Code below.
Take a look at The Charity Digital Code of Practice and tell us what you think.